Monday, September 13, 2010

Project 1, Part 3: Text as Texture

As we started working on this part of the project, i decided i REALLY liked it!
I think after its all done, this little book is gonna look prettty cool.

This is what ive got so far, my favorite is the top left.
Im using the playful square design and i did a little experiment to see what it would like on the top left texture, and so far, that ones the winner :)
Ohh, and i just thought this was kinda funny, i only had one glue stick at my dorm and i ran out, so i was litterally scrapping the glue out with my scissors. it was a little messy, but i got all the glue out!


Three glue sticks, 2 houston chronicles and 10 sticky fingers later,
i came up with my 8 textures

During class i decided to change one of my textures, and then i finish my accordian book.
and i even finished my wall peice, i felt productive :)


Then i Redid it :)
The Critic of  Everything

My group thought that the zebra background (which the loved) gave the peice a cool jungle feeling.
They thought that the jagged lines of the biggest square worked really well with the background and they wished that all of the squares were really jagged on the edges. After looking through my acorrdian book, they also agreed that the zebtra background was the best choice for the peice. To improve it, they suggested making all the edges jagged  and getting rid of the cardboard "fuzzies" that were under the zebra pattern at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment